Click here for
in MS Word file
format [size: 70K]
| CURRICULUM OUTLINE
CLASS SIX A Practice Interview
1) Preparing the interview subject for their time with
- Answer students' questions rather than offering
- Answer "yes" or "no" questions
with a "yes" or "no" so students learn to
recognize this type of question.
- Don't spend too much time on one question so that
each group can practice interviewing
2) Class interviews subject
- Each student takes turns asking 1-2 questions and
3) Class discussion, after interview
- What worked and what didn't work in the interviewing
- What was uncomfortable?
- What new information was learned?
- What did they forget to ask?
- Choose an elderly family member to interview
- Write a 3 5 paragraph essay about this person,
and why you would like to record this person's history