Click here for
in MS Word file
format [size: 70K]
| CURRICULUM OUTLINE
CLASS SEVEN The Family Elder Interview
1) Students share their essays about their interview
- Prepare a list of 3 5 areas to research
about your subject
- Where is the person from?
- What were the significant times they lived through?
- The Depression
- WW II
- The '60s
- Vietnam War
- Beginning of the Space Age
- Questions you might ask other relatives to prepare
for the interview
- What is your favorite story about Grandma?
- How did the family view Aunt Helen?
- Is there anything you have always wanted
to know about Grandpa's life?